Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Excursion



Last Tuesday we had an great excursion with some classmates at TAFE. First we went to St George Family Support Service. The manager told us lots of useful information.

Then we went to the Kogarah Storehouse in Uniting Church. There a lady told us about the the uses of the storehouse and how to apply to become a member.

Later we followed our teacher to the Kogarah Library. There are more fun in the library because there are more space. We've found more information about council and library.

At last we went to Carss bush park to have lunch. This is my favour park.

I have always enjoyed my studying here in TAFF and I appreciate having had very good time with teacher and all classmates. I have also improved my English alot.

It's the time to say goodbye. Even though I will miss Marion and all my classmates, I am looking forward to get a new challenge and to starting a new course next year. I hope that all of you will have a geart holiday and a happy new year.

No comments: