Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The best place in China


Hi, I'm Jessie. I come from China.

Well, if you want to ask me where the best place is in China, I'd like to tell you it is my hometown Suzhou.

Suzhou is a great tourist attraction. It is located in eastern China near the largest river, Changjiang, and a big lake Taihu. It is very cold in winter and very hot in summer so the best time to travel is during the spring and autumn seasons.

There are lots of beauitiful ancient stone bridges, pagodas and private gardens. Walking on the small bridges, looking at the flowing water and admiring the flowers, you may think that you are walking in a beauitful ancient picture. That's my hometown!

Also there is lots of delicious food to taste, such as white prawns, tiny silver fish and native vegetables... Please don't forget to spend an afternoon sitting in a tearoom in one of the private gardens or on a boat moored in the lake tasting our native green tea because in the olden days only the emperor had the chance to taste it.

No comments: