Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekends




My husband always complains about our messy home. He says "When I arrive home everyday it looks like an earthquake has just happened and you all have to escape!"

So last Sunday I decided to go out instead of cleaning up at home because I thought if we could take my son out then the house would be kept nice and tidy. Also we could use funday tickets to catch a ferry and have fun.

Sunday was a sunny day. We left home at 9:00am and arrived at Circular Quay after about half an hour. Then we met our friends Yan, her husband and son Tony on deck 5. We caught a ferry to Darling Harbour.

Tony and my son are in the same pre school. They are same age and same height. And also they are very good friends. We watched them laughing, talking and chasing each other in the sunshine in Darling Harbour and I felt I was going to be younger as well. We laughed, talked and ate snacks sitting on the lawn. After we had lunch we wanted to go to Parramatta by ferry but when we were on the ferry to back to Circular Quay, my son was asleep so we had to say goodbye to my friends and go back home.

I was very tired when we got home, but I was still very happy and we decided to go out again next weekend to keep my home clean!

No comments: